I have the same problem than Pedro, and i try to change the function
call to this: setTextureMediaURL(url, refresh=False), but now the
console message is: "rxmain,MainThread.run, EventCreated on actors:
exceptions.SystemError
Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
<traceback object at 0x01A99D27>". I think that the second argument is
Int32, but if you change for example: setTextureMediaURL(url, 1) the
error console is the same.
Regards,
Carlos