Hi all

beeing on a hosted service on version 0.5 servers i noticed a few
things that might be allready
resolved in the next version, but i think its maybe good to mention
them.

VNC: Worked great the first time - but then suddenly lost the MediaURL
in the texture properties
and i couldn't set it again - but strangely it accepted and stored
standard http://website entries
I don't know if this a server or viewer issue - we are still using
realXtend viewer 0.42
(I love the VNC support as a strong feature in collaborative and
educational environments)

I cant restart the regions from inworld, that might be great to reduce
maintenance efforts by hosting
companies.

taiga 0.0.2 local installation
I couldn't find a way to remove user accounts or alter and reset
passwords or a simple method to
enable/disable accounts

I hope this will be of help and might be adressed in the new build