Andress Renall kirjoitti:
My host (SimHost) is looking into setting up a web based 'admin'
section so we can upload our Python scripts without being in the
server console which I do not have access to. Just thought I would
keep the list up to date as this is an important issue.

Thanks for the update. If you want to open source the thing, I think we want something like that to be a part of the reX toolset, and like said earlier am looking forward to using that myself :)

If you get that done otherwise, it would be good for it to include a button for the 'python reset' console command, which you can use to refresh the codes being executed without restarting the whole sim. Perhaps even some web based py editing gui to allow doing quick changes directly on the server :o

Do ask when there are any questions about this.

cheers,
~Toni