Yes I just thought it was a nice coincidence with Lasse's post on the dev
list only moments earlier. As Toni said the server side hasn't really been
tested in grid mode, Mikko Pallari probably knows the situation best.
Unfortunately I would of course like to see the Naali viewer used as much as
possible and there the grid mode (or any multiregion implementation) would
still require a bit of work. The current development companies haven't been
very interested in multiregion mode, so I think this would be a very good
place for someone to step in and help a bit.