1) How much work needs to be done on ModRex to make it fully compatible with
the latest OpenSim 0.7 RC?

2) How much work needs to be done to get Taiga updated (to work fully with
OpenSim 0.7 RC + an updated ModRex-rc0.3).

Could the 3 Russian developers (Dennis & his team) help at all with the
updating and integration of OpenSim 0.7 RC into RealXtend core?

That way we could quickly release a "RealXtend 0.6 RC" based on OpenSim 0.7
RC + ModRex 0.3 + updated Taiga + updated Naali?

That way the Russian developers will have the hooks they need (with the
latest ROBUST server architecture) and can begin their work on writing a
"ModRexAuth" module for OpenSim.

Maybe Lasse can help with the client-side work that needs to be done (with
Naali) and the 3 Russian developers can get everything else that needs
updating (and fixing) done (including the OpenSim 0.7 RC migration and the
ModRexAuth module written).

This way we can get a RealXtend 0.6 RC pushed out fairly shortly, and also
have a RealXtend 0.7 RC pushed out within another month or two (shortly) to
help us catch up with OpenSim 0.7 RC, and also have a fully working Grid
mode, mega & multiple region, and have fully working multiple-region behind
NAT support in RealXtend 0.7 RC.

This will at least knock out most of the major bugs (and problems) with
RealXtend, so that Community users can begin adopting and using RealXtend.

            Mark