I have spent a few days, studing modrex and opensim sources and trying
various combinations of modrex and opensim versions. I still don't
understand what is the latest opensim version that currently works
with modrex. Is is 0.6.7 or 0.6.8 or some intermidiate build? Or may
be current modrex works only with ScienceSim variant? Also , it seems
that OpenSim 0.7RC does not exists at the moment.

I need help with understanding current state of things so we can start
working. Something like "take such and such modrex version and make it
work with  opensim version ___ (preferable available now, not at some
undefined future point)"

Denis