Jonne Nauha wrote:
Hehe, I seem to start that quite nicely on the first line :D The meet was fun for me, was very suprised how many people participated. I think it was over 40 at some point. Was nice to see people (devs, technical individuals) were interested in our stuff and questions started to pore in the Q&A. Tried to help somewhat there, at least with the Qt related stuff. I'd be happy to join next time too.

I think the max was 50. There were at least 3 technical Lindens attending in uniform:

Zero, Joshua and Nyx.

Zero's the Engineer at Large.
Joshua is one of the guys working on IETF interop.
Nyx is one of the graphics guys.

I think you got Linden's attention.

Lawson