Hi everyone,

I was wondering if collisions were supposed to work on animated
meshes ! And how it works !

For instance, I animate an object and give it collision of the initial
mesh in Realxtend. Will there be collisions with my object wherever it
moves ? Will there be collisions only on its initial position ? Won't
there be any collision at all ? :p

Bonus question : is there a way to set the distance of collision ?
(right now, I have the impression that my avatar stops 50cm away from
the collision mesh)

Thanks in advance for the answers !

Edwige
My project : http://www.armaghia.fr/DeltaLyrae6/