On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Toni Alatalo <ant...@kyperjokki.fi> wrote:

> On pe, 2010-05-21 at 03:09 -0700, pedro wrote:
> > I downloaded it and got the main issues with TP when i try to get to
> > the next region i always end up with a black screen. Just having 2
> regions on that
>
> We just learned a couple of days ago that the current teleport impl in
> Naali is now made for when using the old rex auth only. To be improved..

This has been already fixed to Naali develop branch.

> > Another issue seems to be region crossing, or flying over  the region
> > borders -
> > then my avatar usualy gets stuck and mostly likely the viewer crashes
> > then.
>
> Using Naali?
>
> It doesn't have multiregion support at all. I guess what happens when
> encountering a region border on a server with multiple regions can be a
> bit undefined for now .. if the servers start doing a handover but the
> client doesn't know anything about it.

As Toni mentioned, multiple regions and region crossing are not implemented
yet. Current teleport implementation works so that it makes first logout and
then login to new destination. Until Naali can support multiple regions this
is only way we can change region.

> We should at least make it somehow not get stuck/crash, thanks for
> reporting.
>
> ~Toni

-Mikko