HI

Its not because of the 64 bit operating system .  We use Win Server 2008 R2
64 bit  and I have also set Taga  up on Win HPC Server's as well and both
work .    It appears that your note was sent  a few days ago but I only got
it today in my box .  IF you are still having an Issue with the Taiga
Crashing on  startup ,  we can easily sort that out .  Your Issue appears to
be a config File Problem .   The servers are not actually crashing , they
are not starting up properly  .  The common issues are  with MySql , so make
sure that your databases are set up correctly with the user names, databases
and passwords matching correctly .    Make sure that your config Files match
up with the  Databases that you set up

  Also make sure your IP's are correct in all the files .  IF you still have
start up issues , let us know what the startup error is and it can be easily
solved