Hi Pablo

thats great news and I will try it as soon as possible. I tried to get a
look at the pics on your website, but all i could see was a frame with the
name thumbnail, it looks like they where somehow encoded as a click on the
thumbs just reavealed a pile of data.
Anyhow i think the b2rex is a great step towards the right direction.

realxtend rocks!!!