Found a way to replicate the above mentioned freezes - using at the same
time the realxtend 0.42 viewer and manipulating the mediaurl of some
displayed textures in the same region lets the other avatar on naali freeze.

Other thing i noticed: I'm still using rx 0.42 for building and uploading.
When i log in later with naali, using the same user i used before for
building, the inv doesnt shows any content on naali.

Even having set serverside_object_permissions=true other avatars then the
creator/owner can edit objects (only in naali,but not r0.42)

When using a mediaurl that contains flash elements i get a message, that
claims that flash isn't installed yet.

When in detached camera, i can not zoom or tilt the cam. But i bet you are
allready working on that :-)

So far my 5 cents from a first glimps on naali 0.25 you devs do an
outstanding job