Correction about the CAVE view - it works like a charm - it was a typical
new user thing. Maybe what would help,* *but i assume you have that allready
planned in, might be a little preview vindow that helps setting the values.

naali gets more impressive with every release :- )

Cheers

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Peter Steinlechner <psteinlech...@gmail.com