hi guys.

< How big are the meshes you want to upload ?
I just made a very simple .mesh file of 45kb to test it before i would
spend a lot of time in to making something that doesn't work.

Just a few min ago i ran in to another problem to. Particle scripts
don't show either.
The compile just fine and start, getting msg the are running but the don't show.
[8:04]  Compile successful
[8:04]  Primitive: Script running.

I am in the dark at the moment nothing shows an error but its not
visible on the region.

when i ran server 0.4 a year ago i could not set nor save ground
textures but ok, everything els worked.
server 0.5 has a lot more problems, flying controls are not set, you
can only go up but not down.
mesh uploads don't work, particle scripts don't work.
Cant edit water visuals, light and ambient setting are not getting saved.
Sound does not work. setting media textures dont work wind/flying/menu
sounds missing or not playing.
Water visuals using windlight does not work.
I would go back to 0.4 if it was not for the fact it wont run properly
on my windows 7, it acts weird around writing permission or something
but it does not work.

Not sure what els ill run in to but so far i am experiencing a lot of
problems and I am not getting any information about errors on the
console windows the say it all good wile obviously its not.

little problem is i need to have this world up i have people waiting
to get on it. but i think i will have to disappoint them. and me being
a programmer worst nightmare noob kind of guy is not helping either
haha.

I could use the server of someone who has it running and working right now haha.

Lot of crap ai ??
I really hope someone is willing and able to help me "puppy eye's"

Best regards George.