We provide the EC system for c++ devs for custom components that can do nice
things. Also for scripting python and javascript, but other people are more
qualified to talk about those :) But I know there will be script stuff done
in the next sprint, EC_Script that can run both JS and py. Dunno if this
helps if you want to do server side scripting, modrex has python stuff too.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer

http://www.realxtend.org/