Yeah that image is useless as is. Also the dumo file as I have made the
0.3.1 build in release mode and as such did not see any point to store the
.pdb:s. Once someone shows me the magic how to operate on the dump files
even with having .pdb:s I'll gladly stash them on next release and possibly
put the up on somewhere. Or is it possible to get the release branch, it
should generate exact same binary we have in the release installer? I guess
this could work.

ingenierofelipeurrego: Only thing I can think of if you are crashing right
after you login is storing config files. I'm not sure where they go in XP
but in newer windows systems its
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\realXtend\ether.
This user spesific place should be safe to store stuff (as in you have
write/read permissions) and usually the crashes were when writing something
into the install folder (if it was in eg. program files),
but this was on vista/win7 and nowadays we dont store anything there. I'm
not even sure if XP has ability to run apps in admin mode, but if there is
give it a try. You could check out the naali logs if they leave any trace,
they should be in C:\Users\<user>\Documents\realXtend

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer

http://www.realxtend.org/