I don't think what antti gave you is anyhow connected to OpenID. We had a
nice openid provider (with signup pages etc) in Taiga but dropped that once
ScienceSim got its own openid provider. I guess ours was better in some
ways.

What antti gave you will prolly work hand in hand with the old
authentication and avatar storage servers! I didnt look so I could be wrong
but if its supposed to bring you this
http://users.realxtend.net/Register.aspx then im right. So this has nothing
to do with taiga, legacy rex login stuff purely. I'm suprised if the servers
dont ship with this web interface out of the box?

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer

http://www.realxtend.org/