Are there any recommendations about the max polycount for the avatars in
online environments like realxtend/opensim ? And how many polys are produced
by the mentioned methods?
But this can be really something interesting in the future. Paparazzis
wouldn't just shoot pics of celebrities anymore but chase them with scanners
:-)