Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 03:40:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [realXtend] Can not load the *.mesh, How to solve it?
From: psteinlech...@gmail.com
To: realxtend@googlegroups.com

Hi Han

have you tried this here allready:

http://realxtend-naali.googlecode.com/files/Naali-ExtraAvatars.zip

Cheers
Pedro

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:31 AM, HW G <eniak...@msn.com> wrote:

Hi Guys:
I got some problems in editing the appearance of the avatar. I found the AVATAR
TAILOR and ATTACHMENT TOOL can not load the *.mesh or *.cloth file into them.
Does anybody have this problem?

In addition, does anybody know where I can download some their appearance from
the website?

Best Regards

Guo Hanwen