Hello,
I try to experiment the b2rex connection. And I can't connect to my
sim.
However the connection with Naali works fine.
As Master J I have got a plane and the connexion status in blender
remain "starting agent" and the server remain silent.
As Master J I have got the same message "An application has made an
attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectely".