I'm sorry to send this email again, because I find the previous post is deleted.

Hi all,
My Naali0.4.0 viewer is installed on a internet host, and my test server(
taiga0.2 ) is installed on a intranet host. This test server can access the
internet through a gate which makes a ip remapping for this server.
The intranet static ip of my test server is 192.168.74.39, I can login to this
server with Naali 0.4.0 viewer  on another intranet host successfully.
But the problem is when I login from a internet host , naali viewer  hangs.
Here

is the screenshot.
http://hojocn.googlecode.com/files/naali_login_hung.JPG
I have already close windows firewall on the test server.
Shoud I open special ports on gate for public login ?

Regards
yaoyansi