Hi  all,
I am installing my taiga0.2.0 server for web test users. But I can't login to
my
taiga server with Naali0.4.0 on a WAN host. My test server locates at my LAN
and
access WAN through the gate.

Here is my server setup steps:
I follow this guide to install taiga0.2:
http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Getting_Started_with_Taiga
1.download Taiga-0.2.0.zip from github, and unzip to
D:\dev\tools\realxtend\taiga\Taiga-0.2.0-externalip, say it TAITA_ROOT

2.launch TAITA_ROOT\configure.bat, use 192.168.74.39 as the server ip, here is
the screen shot,

http://hojocn.googlecode.com/files/taiga_config_wizard.JPG
and use default values for all other settings.
3.launch TAITA_ROOT\start.bat, here is the logs on each console.
OpenSim.Grid.UserServer.exe        http://pastebin.com/1cG2BsBS
opensim.server.exe                  http://pastebin.com/euNMbis7
opensim.grid.messaging.server.exe  http://pastebin.com/GRmYgrkr
OpenSim.32bitlaunch.exe            http://pastebin.com/rjznukh6
When OpenSim.32bitlaunch.exe  asks me for the Internal IP address, I input
192.168.74.39.
4. create a user "Default User0" and the password "1234"

And here is my naali setup and login steps:
1. download naali0.4.0 from googlecode and install to NAALI_ROOT.
2. launch  NAALI_ROOT/viewer.exe,
3.press "New Avatar" button, choose "opensim" type, and use the following
settings:
First name: Default
Last name: User0
Password:1234
4.press "New World", and use the following settings:
Login URL: http://<my test server's web IP>:8002
5.Press "Enter World" button.
But Naali hungs. Here is the screen shot.
http://hojocn.googlecode.com/files/naali_login_hung.JPG

So, my questions are:
1.In the taiga configuration step, in this
panelhttp://hojocn.googlecode.com/files/taiga_config_wizard.JPG
Which IP of should my test server use? its WAN IP or LAN IP?
2.When OpenSim.32bitlaunch.exe  asks me for the Internal IP address, Which IP
should I input?  the WAN IP or LAN IP or 127.0.0.1?
3.Which port of my gate should be open for web access? e.g.8002,8003,8006,and
etc.
4.Is there any thing wrong in my Naali login steps?
5.Hi MasterJ, Could you give me a step by step guid on how you setup your taiga
server for WAN access?

Regards
yaoyansi