On Apr 20, 2011, at 1:05 AM, Toni Alatalo wrote:
> http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Getting_Started_with_Naali#Mac links
> to Naali 0.3.4.1 and Tundra 1.0 preview (the original december preview)
> versions.
> There's also a much newer Tundra 1.0.3 build which works pretty well,
> all the bundled Tundra demos like AV app and chat app and physics etc
> work -- I'll do that soon. It's also smaller than those older packages
> that contain a lot of development only etc. stuff.

Finally remembered to upload that newer version,
http://www.realxtend.org/download/Tundra-1.0.3-mac.zip

Tommi also just told me that Cvetan, who has been making these mac builds, is
giving a shot during the weekend to make a new build with current 1.0.6 code.

Usage is currently like on linux, type commands like this in the terminal to
view demos:
./server-osx --file scenes/RenderToTexture/RttDemoWorld.txml

etc.

~Toni