Alright, I did some digging into the realxtend.org linux server and figured
out that disk space had ended :) This caused mysql could not create some
temp files and stuff. I removed a bunch of non needed stuff but the space
was still none. Mentioned to Toni and he found it was some mysql log file
1.6gb in size. I'd suppose every time people entered the wiki page some
error got put to a log, maybe after disk space ended it kept in memory and
always filled the HD after I removed files. Well anyways after Toni removed
that it started working, wiki editing worked aswell so seems that has been
the same problem.

Sorry for the wait time, no one really had time to look into the problem.
Glad I took a quick peak before putting a new wiki up or something :)

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer