On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 03:26 -0700, glenalec wrote:
> Oops, that was meant to be in the 2.0 discussion.

Ah, possibly those are in the chiru place too, perhaps those guys will
tell us soon.

> I have had a little play with the 1.0.7 binaries and was able to
> create a little 6-object world with terrain and meshes, but never got
> the texturing to work on either my Debian Box or a Win7 at work :-(. I
> assume there was some post-compiling needed for the specific video
> card?

Hm, so do you see textures in the demos? It should all work out of the
box.

To assign a texture to your mesh, you need to make a material for it, as
with Ogre normally.

For example in the Physics demo the boxes use box.material which uses
Brick.jpg as a texture.

~Toni