On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 15:26 +0300, Toni Alatalo wrote:
> > It currently works only in stable Chrome, version 13. We'll look at
> > Firefox support next.
> > Client is at http://www.realxtend.org/webnaali/ws3dclient.html
> screenshot, http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3157753/rex/webnaali_01.png

There's now a basic video too, featuring the same scene in a both native
Tundra client and in WebNaali connected to the same Tundra server:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_c-LUR_Hro&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'll write a little blog post about it .. well latest on Tuesday when
have a work day again, but possibly before.

The server is on the #realxtend channel on irc (freenode), am using that
as a way to monitor that the server is up .. but also to see if/when
someone visits. That looks like this:

14:18 -playtundra:#realxtend- New user connected: ant
14:28 -playtundra:#realxtend- New user connected: WebNaali
14:46 < playtundra> [ant] hi
14:46 < playtundra> [WebSocket] hello there!
14:46 < playtundra> [WebSocket] greetings from a web browser!
14:46 < playtundra> [ant] nice to hear!

[ant] is from native client.

I'll add a note to the WebNaali page telling that chatting there is not
private, but that kind of a public place .. have been thinking of adding
the irc participants (ppl on the #realxtend channel) as some sort of
presences (avatars) in the scene too, so people naturally understand
that there are folks who hear what they say. Oh and there's a bug now,
for some reason messages from irc don't go to web clients -- web clients
now see only messages from each other and native tundra clients, will
need to debug that.

> ~Toni

same.