Heyall,

Would anyone know how to properly utilize localDir for
HttpAssetStorage?

I'm trying to run a Tundra 2.1 server with local assets at 'C:\tundra
\working\assets\' and the .txml file at 'C:\tundra\working\'
Then I'll use the client software to connect remotely via the server's
IP address.

Am I going about it the wrong way by putting in --file when I run
tundra.exe for server? Is there a better way of handling import of
assets? Do I need to place the .txml file and assets elsewhere?

I have so many questions and there seems to be a lack of current
documentation for the latest Tundra server.

I appreciate all help, even if it's a step by step.

Thank you,

Evan