Okay, I'm using Tundra 2.1, I've successfully loaded and viewed my
scene online, and I've added avatar files to my scene, however I
cannot see the avatars.
I can see the avatar information in the Scene Editor and my land is
solid, they just don't appear.
If I have to edit default_avatar.avatar to point to the Jack.mesh and
other files, I am unaware of what to specifically do as far as text
and moving files around.
In avatarapplication.js there's not a place to change any instance of
local:// to where I have anything on my http:// host either.

Even when I load the avatar.txml scene as the server, I'm inside a
camera and not an avatar.

Thank you.