Hello,

This appears to me to be a configuration issue but my Tundra server
stalls on startup and causes Windows Server 2008 (32 bit Pro Edition)
which is patched through SP2 and all subsequent updates.

We used the installer version which I believe is Tundra 2.2.1, and we
are attempting the following start:

start Tundra.exe --server --headless --protocol UDP  --file C:\tundra
\working\mediatest03.txml

This startup:

1. Informs us that: Warning: Could not open OpenAL playback device
2. Fails after the following lines:

Renderer: Initializing Ogre
*-*-* Initializing Ogre
*-*-* Version 1.7.3 (Cthugha)

The Windows Server 2008 reports that a failure occurred but we really
do not see the issue.

One of the output lines of code from Tundra reports we are trying to
start Tundra as a Windows GUI and then proceeds to open a command
prompt and then begins the startup.

Thanks for your help.
Warren