On Mar 13, 2012, at 12:03 PM, Vaibhav Vaidya wrote:
> @Denis : can u please throw some light on stock Opensim. What is it?
> I want to use the features of Opensim and don't want to go for Tundra.

"stock" just means normal Opensim. so if you need features of Opensim and don't
have problem with it, just use it :)

BTW the old 0.x versions of Naali viewer can connect to plain / stock / vanilla
Opensim too, doesn't need modrex, but then you would not get meshes as LLMesh
didn't even exist then. But with slviewer 2 and 3 serieses you have mesh
support (LLmesh over the wire, the viewer converts collada to llmesh and
uploads to sl or opensim)

> Vaibhav Vaidya

~Toni