Hiii all,

I am running RealXtend Taiga (Opensim) server and RealXtend Naali 0.3.4.1
client. I want to create a scene which has meshes, animated models, scripts
attached with the objects, etc. I am able to load mesh (.mesh format) in
RealXtend viewer, applied texture on it (.material scripts) and attached
animation (.skeleton file) to it, but the problem is that the meshes do not
persist in the world (i.e. meshes over the prims disappear and it shows
only the prims), once you log out and login again. Anyone faced the similar
problem?? What is the solution for this? or Is there a better way of doing
it?
Any help is appericiated...

Thanks,
Vaibhav Vaidya