Add AnimationController component once the mesh and skeleton are setup.
After that anim controller should auto detect the available animations. You
can then use scripting to play animations (eg.
ent.animationcontoller.PlayAnimation("walk", ...) etc. In the scene struct
windows expand your entity and right click the animation controller
component -> hit "Functions" that give you ui to call PlayAnimation and
others from the ui, its pretty near for testing. There should be a a
function in the drop down list "GetAvailableAnimations()" or something,
that should print you what was found from the skeleton.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer