Man we practically coded the script for you on the other thread. With that
and the avatar example shipped with Tundra you are perfectly able to solve
this problem. Also as Ali said keep one topic in one thread, we don't want
spam with different working on the mailing list.

No one here is going to write you the script fully. You need to know how to
program a little bit and read examples/documentation and you figure it out.
We've shown you how to do it already in the other thread. I took the time
from my busy day to write a pretty much working example and even explained
in some details why you had bugs, now do the work!

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer