On Mar 28, 2012, at 3:14 AM, Jonne Nauha wrote:
> You are really have to be a bit more specific if you want detailed answers.
> "How do I make X" (or include it in Tundra)

Yes, it all depends on the details.

What do you want to do with it, and how? For what data, with what perhaps
existing software? Some natural lang lib that you already use? Or suggestions
of natural language processing tools?

If you want to e.g. have some system listen to the in-world chat, you can just
integrate with that somehow. It is written in Javascript with the Tundra API
(the chat messages are sent with entity-actions).

Or if you for example have some existing service for the NLP which uses XMPP
transport, you can connect Tundra to that.

> In Tundra you make "bigger" features and functionality as C++
> plugins/modules. For example if you use other C++ libraries to

Or in Javascript or Python -- as for example the avatar and chat
functionalities are in JS. And system things like IRC relay and and the Blender
integration in Python .

Relaying chat messages to some service does not need C++, but if you plan to
use some existing C/C++ nature language processing lib, then it can be nice to
integrate it as a native Tundra plugin (which Jonne basically described).

> Jonne Nauha

~Toni