Few things that forgot to mention

   - The release also has latest realXtend Tundra repository code. Which
   means months worth of features and bug fixes. I'm expecting rex to make
   their next release this/next week, depends when Jukka has time for it of
   course.
   - You can still do manua login (host+username) with the other client
   UIs. I made shortcuts to the installation for easy access: Start menu ->
   Adminotech Tundra -> Extras -> Tundra Browser Client and Tundra Classic
   Client. I will also make this available to our next release into the
   fancies UI :)
   - Screenshots don't do justice to the UI (subtle transition animations
   etc.), try it out!

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer