I'm not sure what Toni has shown so hard to say, maybe he can answer more
on that :)

Anyways the thing most people use with Tundra is blender2ogre
http://code.google.com/p/blender2ogre/ blender plugin. There seems to be a
nice install wiki page there and all the relevant info how to get it going.
If you need help with Tundra itself, you can post your questions here as
the doxygen pages that have most of the help for people are still not up
(after our web page meltdown that we are trying to recover from :)

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer