Linux and they are using this pull requests branch
https://github.com/realXtend/naali/pull/531 if I understood correctly. This
is the one that changed a lot of deps.

I would start by verifying on glenalecs end that this happens in
rex/tundra2 also, but this might prove to be problematic as they made the
branch so that everything would build on their linux distros :P So if
tundra2 does not build on their system we have a bit of a problem verifying
the bug :)

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer