Good news for realXtend!

We plan to hire more software engineers to work with realXtend, 3D and web
technologies. If you are interested to join our team, please send me your
CV and I will get back to you!  (reply directly to my email
jpirk...@gmail.com or j...@cyberlightning.com, not to realXtend email list!)

If you are NOT a sw engineer, you can still send your CV! In the near
future, we will need more resources in many areas of expertise.

read more about Cyberlightning from our web site
http://www.cyberlightning.com

Best regards,
Jani

---