Greetings and thanks for info!

Sounds interesting -- perhaps there are some possible partners here.
Feel free to mention your interest here too if you want but of course
fine too if only contact and proceed privately etc.

One note: we'll be adding at least basic audio support to the web
client in the foreseeable future (have promised it in the FIWARE
context).

Good luck with the effort an thanks again for noting here :)

~Toni

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Tarmo Toikkanen
<tarmo.toikka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all! I work at Aalto University and we're cobbling together a consortium
> for an H2020 call that will look at furthering the state-of-art in virtual
> environments. This means 3D immersive environments with proper soundscapes,
> physical walking around the environment, 3D glasses, interacting with the
> environment, and so on.
>
> If someone from the RealXtend community might be interested in participating
> as an SME, please contact me directly at tarmo.toikkanen ät aalto.fi with
> subject like "CYPLE SME collaboration" and I can give you more information.
> The project plan is still being molded, so you have the chance to affect
> what will be done. But certainly pedagogical understanding of really
> meaningful learning is an essential, and capabilities in producing virtual
> environments (design, graphics, implementation) are a valuable asset to
> have.
>
> Cheers!
>
> --
> Tarmo Toikkanen