Andrew Martin wrote:

> Either the argument is a series! or a object! then it's passed as a pointer,
> otherwise it's passed as a copy. Check out pages 87 through 90 of the Core
> manual PDF for more.

Is there any news on when the HTML version of the core manual will be
released?
IMO PDF is fine if you're going to make a dead tree version, but that
gets
expensive very quickly when you have an Epson inkjet with a voracious
appetite
for cartridges.. I find HTML much more convenient and faster to use in
electronic
form....

Chris
--