#26-Nov-00# Message from *Petr Krenzelok*:
Hi Petr,

> something about so called "half closed" connections. It's interesting -
> although server closed connection, we were able to throw more data to it -
> it was just ignored at the data processing level, or so it seems to me ...
> confusion, confusion :-)

I'd recommend you get a copy of W. Richard Stevens' "Unix Network
Programming, Networking APIs: Sockets and XTI" 2nd ed, published
by Prentice Hall (ISBN 0-13-490012-X), before doing *any* network
programming - low level or otherwise. The tome covers the guts of TCP,
UDP and raw sockets in gory detail.

Chris
--
New sig in the works