Hi all,

I'm running CORE on a WinME machine purely as a low end dev
environment, and I'm busy writing some content provision software; and
REBOL seems to me to be the perfect choice.

My Q is this; does REBOL CORE (Experimental) support direct
connections, either via TCP/Sockets to mySQL databases ?

If so, can anyone point me in the right direction on how to establish
these; I guess I could open a normal TCP connection on the mySQL port
and write a function to handle the write in/read out, but that could
be less efficient than a built in db support - if that exists.

Currently I have REBOL executing a remote below-the-web-tree PHP
script that deals with the DB interface and I'd like to knock that out
of the loop if possible.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]