The rebol.com script library hasn't been updated for nearly three
months.

http://www.rebol.com/library/library.html

The rebol.org script library also does not display any "recent" entries.

http://www.rebol.org/archive.html

I prefer the rebol.com script library interface myself. Perhaps
someone could use the rebol.com script library builder script itself as
a reference

http://demo.rebol.net/cgi-bin/showfile.r?file=build-lib.r&keywords=[{library}]#search-1

and put up a site where persons can send scripts via anonymous
FTP?

Does this sound attractive to anyone?

I could work on this myself, but I couldn't promise any timeline.

-Ryan