Hi.

I have Cobalt Raq3i since just over a year ago.

Now the /usr/lib/perl5/perl5.00.03 (or similar) has been destroyed!

All seems fine as far as serving and such, but the Cobalt Admin interface
for managing DNS, Vsites, etc is broken since it depends on
libraries like Cobalt::Admin and such (not sure of exact names as this from
my memory)

Now, rather than restoring the OS from the restore OS CD from Cobalt, which
will blow away everything on the hard drive and require VAST quantities of
work to restore all vsites, DNS, accounts, and such.

Would someone be willing to assist me by Zipping up their
/usr/lib/perl5/perl5.00.03 (or similar) and allowing me to try to restore
that directory instead of eveything?

Please help!

Thank You.

Jeff