DUH!

I have had no luck with getting this to work.
Have you?
Please assist.

decode-multi is not working for me.

http://www.rebol.org/cgi/POST.html

I get odd results if anything.

Even tried looping the read-io function but then all I got was

something like that so my assumption is it loops but does not keep reading
new data, only old data

Need to get this working ASAP.

Please help

Thanks,