Hello Holger!

On 11-Gen-01, you wrote:

 HK> Please don't use port/locals for that. port/locals is used
 HK> internally by many protocols (http, ftp etc.), and will be
 HK> used by even more protocols (including plain TCP in async
 HK> mode) in the future.

Whoops, now that you make me think of it... protocols have the TCP
port in port/sub-port, so there's nothing to stop REBOL from using
it...

I'll have to fix Chat to use USER-DATA (didn't notice that,
thanks!).

Very very sorry,
    Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Amigan - REBOL programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila -- http://www.amyresource.it/AGI/