Hi Gabriele,

what's the point of having a non-public documentation of undocumented
functions? Isn't something like having an expired credit card issued by
a bank that doesn't exit? (Not quite, but I like the image ...)
Anyway, if whoever has that documentation wants to make it public, cool.
If not, then why should that prevent us from creating our own?

Take Care,

Elan