Hi,
    I'm trying to set up some scripts which require a user name and
password to be send along with some text. I want to give the user the
option of recording his username and passowrd in cookies on his computer
and filling the appropriate fields in the form in using the cookies.

Here's wher eI hit trouble though. Say I have a script called
postentry.r which sends the user the form to fill in and
another script - processentry.r - which is sent the form
submission and returns a confirmation/error page. As i see
it processentry.r can set the cookie once the username and
password are validated, but how do I use the get_cookie
function in postentry.r? Can I just do (pseudocode):

Get block containing cookies
Search for the USERNAME and PASSWORD cookies

print header intro text form-start

either found username
        set VALUE of username part of form to username
        print username part of form
or
        print username part of form with blank VALUE

either found password
        set VALUE of password part of form to password
        print password part of form
or
        print password part of form with blank VLAUE

print rest-of-form footer

or does cookie getting only work with inlined rebol?

Chris
--
New sig in the works
Explorer2260 Designer and Coder