Ok obviously REBOL has limitation with very big numbers.  However,
with the kind of calculations I want to make alot of software will
have limitations.  I'm looking to pick some brains for an alternative
to scientific notation.  I like scientific notation as it represents
large numbers in a compact manner however; in my case, I have large
numbers and want to represent a very large number in the smallest
footprint possible.  Scientific Notation doesnt acheive that with the
type of numbers I will be calculating.  Any mathmatics gurus have any
ideas?  References to where I can find out about the notations would
be helpful also.

Paul Tretter

--
Pop3Now Personal, Manage 5 Email Accounts From 1 Secure Window
Sign Up Today!  Visit http://www.pop3now.com/personal