Hi,

I am trying to set up apache on my computer (SuSE 7.1) at home to play with
CGI and REBOL. But it still does not work. I did the following:

- /etc/mime.types

added the following line

application/x-http-rebol        r

- /etc/httpd/httpd.conf

added the following line

Addtype application/x-http-rebol .r

Additionally I created the following simple web page

  <head>
    <title>REBOL CGI Test</title>
  </head>

    <h1>REBOL CGI Test</h1>

    <hr>
<!-- Created: Sat Feb 24 22:13:26 MET 2001 -->
<!-- hhmts start -->
Last modified: Sat Feb 24 22:46:14 MET 2001
<!-- hhmts end -->

The script simple-cgi.r looks like the following.

--------------------------------
#!/bin/rebol --cgi
REBOL [ ]

print "Content-Type: text/plain^/"

print "Hello"

But the browser I tried do not process the page like I expected. Netscape
just shows the script as plain text and konqueror calls rebol and processes
the script as separate process (probably due to the fact that .r files are
mime types in KDE, too)

Did I miss anything?

Thanx

Raimund